Called to Serve!

Wow, what a beautiful week it has been for our family.  My son opened his call and he is going to serve the Lord in . . .





We had a map of the world where people could place pins for their guesses and my sister-in-law guessed it just right!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana!

He is so excited to serve and I am so thrilled for him.  I've had a few very profound experiences over the last few days as I've pondered over this call that has come and I know this is where he is meant to be.  

He will leave in July, overlapping my daughter's mission to Brazil by 6 months. 

Comments

Congratulations to your son! I wish him joy as he serves!
sandersclan said…
Congratulations!
Handsfullmom said…
Thanks so much! We are thrilled.
Congratulations. He will love the south. We live in North Louisiana but are in a different mission. It really is a wonderful place to live and serve. Best wishes to him.