One a Day 2018 ~ January to March

My one-a-day project last year went pretty well.  I allowed myself on rare occasions to choose two favorite photos from the day.  I ended up with 336 photos, with about 20 days with duplicates.  So that means I took a picture on 316 days out of 365, giving me about an 86% success rate.  I'm continuing the project in 2019 and I'm hoping to feel more motivated.

From the first quarter of the year:

January

We celebrated Christmas morning on New Year's Day last year, sicne we were in California the week before.





My last baby's blessing day


Three Months Old















We bought and remodeled a duplex









Harmony's card for Grandpa's birthday





















Called to Sao Paulo, where our friends are from!






















Taking a sick day











Crazy hair day





Comments