Favorite Landscapes from 2016

I recently wanted to print some of my landscapes for my walls and I started feeling a little sad because this year I felt as though I haven't really had as much time to take pictures as I've wanted.  It feels like forever since I've been out to watch a sunset, and I didn't get much of a chance to drive around this fall like I wanted.

But then I remembered our trip to Yellowstone this fall, some photos from California in January and December, and I realized that while I don't have a lot in quantity, I definitely have enough keepers to make a top ten list.  So I posted my top 25 favorites on Facebook and asked my friends to help me narrow it down to the top ten.

Top Ten Favorite Landscapes from 2016:


1. Sunset after a Christmas Day Snowfall



2.  The Earth Speaks, Grand Prismatic Springs, Yellowstone



3. Misty Morning at Crystal Cove 




4. Phoenix in the Snow, Provo City Center Temple




5. The Mountains are Calling, Grand Tetons




6. Misty Dawn, Crystal Cove, California




7. Rich in Blossoms



8. Autumn Journey, Wyoming



9. Unruffled Yellowstone Geese




10. Through the Trees, Upper Yellowstone Falls



And the rest of my favorites

Beautiful Landscapes:

Upper Yellowstone Falls


Newport Coast Mists

Wyoming Fall

Meaningful Architecture:

Provo City Center Temple on the evening of its dedication:


Star Valley Wyoming Temple a week before its Open House (the trucks were there planting the last of the greenery)


A few peaceful blossoms:


 


Beautiful Wintery Days:







Calming Seascapes:








Flaming Earthscapes:















We live in a beautiful world.  I'm so thankful for the opportunity to capture a few of its exhilarating vistas and share the wonders of God's creations through photography.

Comments

pauline said…
They are beautiful ... I enjoyed all of them so much ... esp the Provo Temple, and the Wyoming fall colours ... thanks for sharing, Christina xox