One a Day 2016, Weeks 1-3

I decided to go for another year of one-a-days, and since I was already mostly in the habit, it's been fun to continue it.  I keep wanting to take some time to write more for this blog (I think I still have a few readers), but it's just not happening right now.  Benji's gotten into the rotten habit of waking up every two or three hours at night and though we've persuaded him to take a pacifier instead of eating except at 2 and 5 a.m., it's still exhausting for me.  We spent a week enjoying the warmer weather in California this month and now that we're back, perhaps we can influence him into better sleep habits.
New Year's Day party included decorating cookies

Organizing our puzzles and games.  Do you think we have enough?



One library basket just isn't enough for us anymore.




I'm loving my macro lens.





Packing for our trip!

Rockhounding in the desert.  This picture represents a lot about the relationship between these two.  :)

The younger girls love doing crafts on our trips; these necklaces were fun to make.


Universal Studios!




Four Generations at Great-Grandma Cain's house

Driving home past Edwards Air Force Base

Comments

Your little Benji is a darling!