Worth a Look: Star Wars Edition

I haven't seen the movie yet and probably won't until it comes to Redbox.  It sounds good, but given a choice between going with my family to see it next week and having a few quiet hours alone, I choose the latter.  And by alone, yes, I do mean alone in the sense that I will be at home with the three youngest kids.  What does "alone" mean to you?

It's been fun to see the spoofs coming through.  Here's a few I loved:


Star Wars as Told in Ken Burns Style




And of course, Studio C's been doing these for months.  My three favorites:









Comments

Jenny Evans said…
Phillip is taking the oldest 3 kids on Thursday to see it in IMAX! We just brought them up to speed with episode VI today. And by "we," I mean Phillip, because it was my first time seeing it also!