Worth a Look


*  This. is. amazing.  Seriously, puts things in perspective -- a seven mile wide scale model of the solar system.   I don't know how to embed a vimeo video, but really, you HAVE to see this.


*  I LOVE the Piano Guys!


And one more, because you can never have enough good music.




* This is beautiful to my mother heart:  What are your plans? 
"I also have a hunch, ladies, that maybe you just need to hear someone say, I believe in you. You can do this. Don’t worry about what others expect of you, what they might think of you or say about you if you welcome another child into this world.I’ve been there, too – afraid, unsure, lonely, misunderstood.  I’ve heard the criticisms and condescension, and I’m here to tell you that every little tiny ounce of fear, every unkind word was worth enduring for these little ones!
If you are afraid of welcoming a child or another child into the world, for fear of it being too difficult, please hear me when I say that babies are not the difficult thing.It is the letting go of the plans we have for ourselves and the things that we think will make us happy, trusting firmly that the Father’s grace is sufficient for us – that is the difficult thing."

*  And this.  An Open Letter to My Children: You're Not That Great 


*  Oh, and this, too.  The Beauty of a W I D E family


*  My friend has started a business of selling cool Mormon-themed T-shirts.  Check it out here.  This design is really cool.  Can you see the faces?


Have a beautiful weekend!



Comments

Thank you for sharing insightful inspirational blog posts. Many have articulated thoughts I share but don't have time to compose. Keep sharing please.
Thank you for sharing insightful inspirational blog posts. Many have articulated thoughts I share but don't have time to compose. Keep sharing please.