One a Day, Week Seventeen

We've had a busy week -- my husband and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary and our oldest daughter is now 16!  I've been missing running a ton, so I decided to just go out and do a run/walk last Saturday.  I was able to run about 2/3rds of a 4 mile run, and it felt great.  So I got out yesterday morning with Marci again, who is willing to go at my glacial pace and take walk breaks with me. Three miles.  It felt awesome.  I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow.

I also missed my first one-a-day last week.  Somehow, I just spaced taking a photo on Tuesday.  I've been pretty lazy about it in general, just grabbing an easy shot here and there rather than trying for something amazing, so I wasn't surprised.  Here's to a 364-day project this year!
Eliza at the piano



Sarah's owls

18th Wedding Anniversary

Eliza and Sarah and the cookies they made

Singing Happy Birthday to Lillian at FHE

"I Love You Because I Like You"




Comments