Top 10 Favorite Landscapes (Plus a few more)

I've been working on creating a portfolio of my favorite landscape images.  It's been a lot harder than I expected.  Last week, I posted my 23 favorites on Facebook and asked my friends to help me choose the top ten.  In order of how many likes they received, here are my best Landscapes.

#1  Crystal Drifts, Utah Lake


#2 Sunrise after a Storm, Kauai



#3  A Light and Shining By Day, Provo Temple



#4  Weeping Wall, Kauai


#5 Shore Break, Kauai



#6  Ghostly Shadows, Oceanside Pier, California



#7  Light among the Aspens, Aspen Grove, Utah



#8  Path to a Fiery Sky



#9  God's Arms, Twin Falls Temple, Idaho



#10  Ghostly Doorway, Oceanside Pier



And my 13 honorable mentions:

Solitary, Provo Canyon

Ribbons of Color


Gathering Storm, Utah Lake


 Persistence, Craters of the Moon, Idaho

Rock Canyon

Layers of Color, Nebo Loop

Reflections on the Shore

After the Storm




                 Windows of Light, Mount Timpanogas Temple

Paths to the Mountains, Mount Timpanogas, Utah

Desert Blossoms, Rock Canyon


Coming Home, Nebo Loop



Alakai Swamp, Kauai




Comments