Things I'm loving right now . . .

Enduring It Well

One of my favorite parts of the day is after the kids get off to school, when I tackle the kitchen, straighten up, and start the laundry (on Mondays and Thursdays).  I love listening to uplifting, inspiring, and interesting stories while I work.  One of the series I listen to is called, "Enduring it Well," and it includes interviews with people who have survived and thrived in the midst of various hardships.  Some are on-going and challenging, such as handicaps or blindness.  Others come on suddenly, such as death or natural disasters. 

A few I've loved recently and highly recommend:

Copy.com

 If you've ever used Dropbox, you, like me, have probably been annoyed by how often you reach their measly storage limit.  I use Dropbox mainly to easily and automatically transfer the pictures and videos from my phone to my computer.  Good news is, I can do that just as easily with Copy.com AND I get 15 Gigs to start with.  With that much storage space, I now use Copy.com to easily transfer photo files to clients and share documents and other files with my husband.  It's awesome!

Plus, if you sign up through a referral link, like mine below, you get an extra 5 Gigs to start

Sign Up Here for 20 Free Gigs 

Christmas Mood Lifters

Thanks to Andrya, I was clued into this beautiful song, which finally has lyrics to match the Hallelujah.

Here it is with a music video:


And with just the lyrics:


I also loved this video:


And if that isn't enough to get you in the spirit of Christmas, how about this beautiful song?


Merry Christmas!

Comments

KB said…
Thanks for posting these videos! They were a great addition to our FHE lesson last night. We also watched the new Piano guys Christmas song "Angels we have heard on high" and also "me and my cello-so happy together" for some fun! I'm sure your kids would like them both. The Cello one is funny! Thanks again!
Handsfullmom said…
Thanks, KB. We have watched both of those and loved them. In fact, my twins did a hula hoop routine to the "Happy Together" one last year at school.