Last Day of School (Wordless Wednesday)

And ready for summer! We got out nearly two weeks ago, then promptly spent a week in Arizona to kick off the summer (pics to come next week).
A minor miracle -- Lillian let me take her picture! She'll be in seventh grade next year, she's almost as tall as me, and my word, how come kids grow up so fast?
And of course Harmony wanted a picture as well. She really likes having two ponytails in her hair lately. And a few days before, Eliza enjoyed preschool graduation (her birthday's in October, so she'll have one more year of it before kindergarten) And since everyone else is represented above, here's a picture of Katie, just for fun.

Comments

Such sweet pictures! And Lillian is beautiful. She should let you take her picture more often. :)
Courtney said…
What beautiful pictures. Lillian is so pretty. I wish I lived closer to you and could be your running buddy.
So cute!! I love the pictures. And I am sorry we missed you while you were in Arizona!! But wasn't it nice to have such good weather?! (For AZ in that time of year:-)
bjahlstrom said…
You should tell Lillian to let you take pictures of her more often, because she is beautiful!