The best toy for kids (Favorites Friday)

A couple of years ago, we found a deal on wiggle racer cars. We bought four of them for some of our younger kids. They run between $30 and $45 on sale and they are awesome.
Over the years, we've bought bikes, trikes, and other various vehicles for kids. These definitely get the most use for the longest time. The best part is you don't outgrow them. My two-year-olds can use them as a ride-on, and they hold up to 250 lbs, so my husband and I can also use them as well as all the kids in between. You can even fit two little ones on at a time -- Eliza loves to give Harmony rides on hers.

My older kids have and love their bikes, but they still pull these out and play with them often.
The wiggling of the steering wheel propels the car forward, but not as fast as going down our sloping driveway. They are well-built and strong, though the bolt holding the steering wheel to the front wheels sometimes loosens and makes the steering wheel too loose to use. It's easy to tighten, though.

So, for those of you wondering what to get your 2 to 10 year olds for Christmas, here's my recommendation. (And I'm not even getting paid to say it!)

Comments

Janet said…
Glad you posted this! I've been hoping to get one for the kids Christmas---but around here they are $80. Still, a great investment.
Lisa6Kids said…
Completely agree! We love ours too. I have seen deals online where they are $25!