Almost Famous!

I submitted some of my photography to the LDS Church a few months ago (find out more about that here). Today, someone told me they'd seen the twins' picture on one of the Church's new pages.

Here it is!

They're on the bottom right-hand side. I love the caption, "God knows us individually and loves us more than we can comprehend." I've often thought about how much individuality and uniqueness exist in my "identical" twins. To God, they are as unique and precious and individual as any other soul.

Comments

Natalie said…
What a great picture, and yes, that caption is perfect. So fun that they used it!
kacy faulconer said…
That's really cool!
Courtney said…
That's exciting!
Jacki said…
Congrats. It's a very cute picture!
Dan and Marci said…
Neat! I'm sure the girls will love that picture, and many more like it, forever. :)
Holli said…
I am linked to the church's Facebook page and in my news feed this morning it had a post including your twins' picture and I thought, hey I've seen those cute faces before! How fun!
Michelle said…
I'm loving this new photo sharing project. Exciting that one of your photos has already been used!

(I wanted to stop by and say thanks, too, for your comment on my blog. I appreciated it a lot.)
Michelle said…
I saw it earlier today and immediately recognized the photo of your girls. I'm excited for you :D
Rachel Keppner said…
So exciting!!! :-)