Seriously? Isn't it nearly June?


Comments

John said…
The picture of the kids at the window is too cute.
Kristen said…
My thoughts exactly this morning. I've decided to boycott the weather by not opening the curtains. I'm so excited that the weather is supposed to warm up later this week!
Courtney said…
We live near point of the mountain, and we seriously got an inch of snow! Are you kidding me- it's nearly June.
I love the picture of the kids at the window And it made me think how blessed you are to enjoy photography. Without it--being as busy as you are--all those sweet little moments you capture, might slip by unnoticed.
Stacey said…
It was seriously depressing! At least it's warm today!
This is an adorable picture(the kids at the window)
but wow. Snow. we live in Texas and its been HOT HOT HOT here.
Cant believe you got snow in May.!
Kristine said…
I'm just so impressed that your childrens' hair is done and they are fully clothed just after you having a baby. Way to go! :-)

Hope the snow melted quickly.