I haven't blogged for a while

and I'm likely not to get caught up anytime soon. Tomorrow is the first day of school! For the first time in my life, I'll have more kids in school than at home. Allison and Sarah are thrilled to be going to morning kindergarten. Today, we walked over to the school to "practice" the crossing of the streets. The girls did great. They met their teacher and Allison started dancing when Mrs. Y told her that they will have a hamster in the class. "I'm SO lucky! A real hamster!" she gushed. "Do they get this excited at Christmas?" Mrs. Y asked. "They get this excited every day," I told her. Enthusiasm is never a problem at our house. I just hope she's ready for their exuberance. But back to blogging. I really do have a good excuse why I haven't been blogging (Besides the fact that I'm really not ready for school to start tomorrow.) The truth is, I've been really busy doing exceedingly important things far from home, such as: With all that sun and sand and sunshine, I didn't even touch a computer for over a week. We had a great time!

Comments

3in3mom said…
love it! Looks like a lot of fun! I'm sure S and A will love kindergarten! They are such darling little girls and are so amazed by all there is to learn. My 'twins' are in school now and it feels like a different life for sure. Take care!
Wendy said…
Looks like a ton of FUN!!! And I'll bet they are both super excited for school!! I hope their poor teacher can handle them, because I know that they can get slightly loud and hyper. Hope you have a great first day with all your kids.
It's good to leave the computer behind. Our kids are on loan to us for such a short time, it is good to spend it with them. (I was lucky -- computers had not been invented when my kids were being raised.)
Angie said…
Fun pictures. We're so glad to have been part of the reason you were away from your computer for a bit! Come again.