Stepping Out

Harmony will be nine months old tomorrow. In honor of her birthday, I thought I'd show you one of her firsts: Yep, last week, she had her first swing ride. She was a little ambivalent about it at first, but once we smiled at her, she smiled back and enjoyed it. And while we're on the subject of firsts, last week, she took her first step! She's still far from "putting one foot in front of the other, and walking out the door," but it's a start, and the earliest any of my kids has done it.
Isn't she cute?
We all adore her.

Comments

YAY! Sammy took his first steps not too long ago, she is such an earlir learner! What a cutie!!
Michelle said…
so cute! I'm glad you were able to capture her first steps on video. it's surprising that she is early with all of her milestones with so many siblings to do "everything" for her. ;)

I have to keep reminding my children that Benjamin needs floor time so he will crawl, pull himself up, etc. They all love holding him soooo much that I think he will 1 1/2 before he stands (lol)
Very cute pictures! I love that you not only have many children but that you enjoy them. It is always fun to read your blog and feel that feel you have for each child.