Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hobbies & Interests:
comics, inventions, piano, scouts, exploring, reading, science, rocks, outdoors
Most Likely to:
* Draw comic pages and invention ideas
* Explore the woods
* Ride his bike like a maniac
* Draw pictures for his siblings
* Be kind to Eliza and Harmony
* Argue about jobs he's asked to do
* Give his mom sincere hugs and appreciation
* Apologize sincerely when he's been in the wrong (but not until several hours later)
* Be polite and respectful to his teachers and leaders
* Conquer the world with his determination and stubbornness
Least likely to:
* clean his room
* remember what he's asked to do several minutes later
* clean out his backpack
* get in trouble at school
* refuse to eat something (he's our best, most adventurous eater!)
* complain about being tired, even on hikes and adventures
Sometimes gets in trouble for:
* fighting with Michael
* talking back, especially about chores
* procrastinating chores or doing a half job
Likely Future Career:
All of the above put together?
My favorite things about Joseph:
* Joseph is an absolute joy to take on vacation. He loves to explore the world and learn everything about it. He's curious and interested, and therefore, always interesting.
* Joey loves to learn.
* Joseph's teachers love him. He's polite and always thanks them for what they do for him.
* Joey is very honest and is a good sport.
* Joey really loves me and expresses it through hugs and thank yous.
* Joey is a very tender and loving big brother. He adores Eliza and Harmony and loves reading to the twins and Michael.
* He is very creative and is always up for an adventure.