Update

Morning sickness is no fun! But I'm surviving & functioning pretty well despite it. We finally got permits for our new house and footings should go in tomorrow. It's been exciting to watch them clear the spot for the house.

I meet with the architect today to make some final adjustments to our plans. It makes me nervous to be making such "final" decisions, but I think we're going to be very happy with things. It's interesting what you think about once you try to visualize furniture in a room. One of the things I'll be changing is moving a doorway 3 or 4 inches to one side, because I measured our piano and it will just fit in the wall space if it's 5'2 inches wide rather than the 4'11 inches it shows up now.

The kids are keeping us busy. We took Joey & Lillian to Arsenic & Old Lace at BYU last Thursday, along with my parents, who were in town. Joey liked parts of it but understood very little. Lillian, who's read a lot more books, was on the edge of her seat & laughing the entire time. It was very well done, and I loved the sisters' performance, though I don't think anyone can measure up to Cary Grant in the main role as Mortimer Brewster. The best part was at the end -- during the "credits," 13 dead bodies came up from the cellar and took a bow. It was hilarious.

Comments

Katie said…
I'm sorry you're sick. I hope it is over soon. Congrats on the final draft of the plans---so exciting!
Anonymous said…
Christina, I don't know how you do it, girl! What an exciting time in your life- new kids, new house, new store!
P.S.- sucking on lemon drops helped me immensely!!! (sp?)
janna said…
Wow!!! Congrats on the pregnancy!!!
I found your blog surfing. I am not sure if you remember me from SBB.... Get feeling better and I am going to add your blog to my long list of daily reading!!!
janna said…
It is ok to link me to!!!