Pictures

Just some cute pictures of my family! We're enjoying the spring weather, and so many things are going on. The footings & foundation for our new house were poured this week, Lillian is going to be wearing glasses (she's thrilled), and of course, our new store is open. I had my first appointment doctor's appointment this week and things are going well. It's almost certainly ONLY one this time (I had to ask, though because my twins are identical, I don't have any higher chances of having twins again than anyone else). Michael still wears his cape everywhere he goes, and sometimes adds his "knight helmet" for a final touch. Lillian is becoming quite the cook, only needing me to put things in & out of the oven.

Comments

Katie said…
I love Michael's cape! You are such a good seamstress!