Scrapbooking



I've been scrapbooking -- trying to get caught up, yet again. I guess if I didn't have so much to say, it could go faster. I find that I'm not really that picky about my layouts, I don't apply a ton of filters or fancy effects and I cram them too full of photos to really "WOW" people, but my kids love looking at them, fancy or not. The first layout above is one I did for the wall in 8 x 10 size -- I fell in love of this photo of Allison trying to ride Lillian's bike and used one of my favorite Bible verses for it. The "First Encounters" layout below uses Andrea Nelson's Child's Play CD and I like the simplicity and the focus on the photo on the left side. Even after a year and a half, I still have moments when I just marvel that *I* was blessed with TWO sweet little girls at the same time. This photo turned out just perfect, capturing their first meeting with their Grandpa Bartholomew (they've been serving a mission for our Church)

I love the little moments I have that remind me of how blessed I am. Today, we took the family shopping, and Allison & Sarah were getting pretty restless at the end, so we let them walk around with me. I made them hold my hands (Allison was happy to do so, Sarah was a little annoyed) and as I walked around holding their tiny fingers in my hands, I felt so blessed. They are such sweet additions to our home.

Comments