Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Free To Be . . .




I just had to show off this cute layout of my twins! I had so much fun blending these photos and doing photo effects on them -- it really shows their personalities. Allison is everywhere at once and Sarah is content to sit & think.

In other news, Lillian was the spotlight student for her class a few weeks ago, and played her violin for the class on her assigned day. She had a great time introducing her whole family, especially the twins. Sometimes we meet her outside her classroom after school, and she's always thrilled -- "My twinnies!" she'll say and then hand them off to her friends to hold. Allison & Sarah still don't like strangers so while they grin and get excited to see Lillian, they aren't too happy about her friends.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Christina, that is beautiful! I've been wanting to try digital scrapbooking, and you are an inspiration. You do such beautiful layouts!!

Carol said...

That IS beautiful...and I like that you showed their personalities in the way you scrapped the pictures. Very creative!

Silver Creek Mom said...

Christina! I didn't know you blogged I do too...

It's wonderful. Now I can keep up with you all the time.

Hugs
Sharon

MsKnow said...

That looks so cool!!!! I am just so close to trying my hand at digital scrapbooking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...