Starting a Blog

Well, I took the plunge. I've officially started a blog. But now I'm staring at the screen wondering what to write. I've been keeping a journal in Word for several months now, including emails I've sent to grandparents, cute stories about the children, and other things. I think I'll start tonight by sharing some of that. I intend this blog to be a place where I can share a portion of my life with my friends and family. I will probably include previews about some of the digital scrapbook kits I'm working on, perhaps some of my favorite scrapbook pages, but mostly I hope to fill this blog with the uplifting parts of my life and a reflection on my blessings.

As a wife and a mother to five young children, life moves so fast and what seems a constant one day is a distant memory the next. I hope my writing can preserve some of life's details -- the fact that Allison has 5 teeth while Sarah has just 2 right now, for instance, or the cute thing Joey said this morning. Those of you who have seen my scrapbook pages know I include a lot of journaling in them. I hope this blog can be a place where I record the things that happen and will eventually make their way into my pages. Of course, there will always be more personal & private things in my life that wouldn't be appropriate to share in a setting like this, but much of my life can be shared, and here's a way to do it. So enjoy!

Comments

Carol said…
Hi Christina! I was wondering when you would start a blog! ;o) You are so good at journaling, I figured a blog would be something you would enjoy.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.