I love coming home!

Yesterday, my husband & I spent a few hours out. When we came home, Allison came running to me with a delighted grin on her face and said her second word, "Ma - ma!" Boy, did that just melt my heart. But what happened next was even better. I heard an excited shriek in the kitchen and Sarah Jane comes around the corner and also says, "Ma, ma!" Does life get any better than that?

For the record, I should mention that the first word for both of them was "kitty." But it's nice to know I rank second. =)

Comments

Carol said…
LOL..kitty was their first word? I think ours all learned "NO" as their first word. ;o) That does melt my heart...it is so sweet when they call you Mama.
bjahlstrom said…
I guess second is better than third. How does DH feel about that? (If, in fact, his name came in third).