2015's One-a-Day project All-in-One

I ended up the year with 331 photos in my Lightroom One-a-Day folder.  That's about 90% of the year.  Not bad for a busy mom of ten.  I have so enjoyed this challenge.  There were many days when I just grabbed a safe or ugly shot just to do it, some days I had to pull a photo from my phone, and some days I just plain forgot to take a photo.  Yet there were many other days where I saw sweet moments around me that I would otherwise not have captured on camera.  It's given me a reason to persuade some of my most camera-wary children to let me take their photo ("but I need it for my one-a-day!").  It has helped me watch for and appreciate the joy and blessings in my life.

It's also been a good exercise for me, as I searched through each day's photos to decide which one was that day's best, to discover what I really like most in photos.  Three themes emerged for me:  Expression, Humor, and Interaction.  My favorite photos from the year had at least two of the three.  

January
































February






























March
































April






























May































June




























July






























August































September




























October



























November





























December





























Comments