Baptism for Allison and Sarah

  I know there's been a distinct absence of posts the last few months.  It's a long story that maybe I'll have time to tell after some of my kids go back to school next week.  =)

In the meantime, here's a peek at ONE thing we've been up to -- Allison and Sarah were baptized last Saturday (follow the link to understand more about my beliefs regarding baptism).

I couldn't help reflecting as I took these pictures a few days before the baptism that the next time I take photos of these girls in white dresses, it will be on a wedding day.  Sunrise, sunset . . .
























Comments

Kelly said…
I was just thinking about you a couple days ago, wondering why you haven't been posting lately. I hope things are ok with the family. The girls are beautiful in their dresses!
Rachel Keppner said…
It's good to hear from you! :-) Beautiful photos of some beautiful girls! They just grow up too fast, don't they? *sigh*

Congratulations!
Corine Moore said…
You are an amazing photographer! Any tips on how I can go about this? I'd love a mentor (even if it's just a 30 second jump start to know where to start)! :D
Tiffany Wacaser said…
I remember getting pictures of them when they were tiny. Time flies! Cliche but oh so true.

Beautiful girls, beautiful dresses, and beautiful pictures.
Liz Wheeler said…
So good to see you posting again. These pics of your girls are so beautiful. And those dresses...!!!