Thursday, February 02, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking Killer Deals -- Retirement Sale

Eight years ago, pregnant with twins and with a new digital camera, I figured there had to be a way to do my scrapbooking digitally. I found it, learned photoshop and had a great time both creating my own pages and designing scrapbook elements. With two little ones who nursed around the clock, it was a great creative outlet I could do mostly one-handed. And the extra money it brought in was always a bonus.

But over the years, my design work has gone by the wayside as I've had more kids and developed other talents, like photography, running, and blogging.

So, I find it's time to say goodbye to my life as a designer. After the month of February, I will be retiring and my designs will no longer be available.

SO . . . if you want some GREAT DESIGNS at a killer price, my entire store at Scrapbook-Elements is in close-out.


Here's a quick peek at some of what you'll find there . . .

6 comments:

Corine said...

I've been wanting to start doing digital scrap-booking but don't know yet how it works... Will your templates work with any digital scrap-booking program? do you use a scrap-booking program, or just Photo Shop? I love your designs and hope to figure this out before it is too late to get some of yours...

Handsfullmom said...

Corine, the templates are Photoshop-specific as are brushes. However, all the QuickPages, the backgrounds and elements and kits, etc., will work in any program.

Corine said...

Thanks...

How did you learn to digital scrap-book? Is there a tutorial you know of that I can use to get started (I haven't even looked at a program yet; maybe it is self explanatory)

swedemom said...

Your designs are wonderful! Have fun in your "retirement".

Handsfullmom said...

Corine, there's plenty of scrapbook programs out there -- I started with the Creating Keepsakes one -- but most people move on to using a graphics program because there is SO much more you can do with them. Photoshop Elements is a good one and there are tons of tutorials and forums where you can get your questions answered as you figure it out. The Scrapper's Guide -- http://www.scrappersguide.com/ -- is a good place that teaches how to use the program well.

Corine said...

Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...