Every Dinosaur (Or, In Which I Corrupt Your Family Too)

My kids found a video at PBS kids a few months ago that they found hilarious. The tune is catchy, fun, and well, about poop. On the plus side, there are lots of great vocabulary words (omnivore, carnivore, etc.). On the negative side, well, most of them are synonyms for poop (skat, feces, etc.).

I'm not sure whether I should admit it or not, but the lyrics have entered our family's lexicon. Nowadays, whenever someone says, "Guess what?" someone else is likely to chime in with "Every dinosaur poops?" no matter what the first person was going to say.

So, in an attempt to spread around the hilarity and misery, I encourage you to check out the video for yourself. Let your kids listen to it half a hundred times or so and I'm sure your family will have as much fun with it as mine has.

Comments

Pam said…
Sorry I was going to write a different thing until I saw "Hands full and loving it (mostly) and then after watching the silly movie I have to send you to this funny story about our daughter I hope you get it http://childreninducedinsanity.blogspot.com/2009/04/oh-poo-that-ensued.html :)
harmonie said…
I heard it for the first time earlier today. :) You do have a good point about the vocabulary and it does have a catchy tune...