Well, that was fast -- we had two offers, one on Monday, one on Wednesday. We countered the higher offer, and they accepted! So we signed all the papers last night and we've sold our house! For full price & cash, no less, so we won't have to pay any seller's closing costs and we won't even have to have an appraisal. =) Closing is in 30 days, then we have to move 15 days after that. It's a little stressful, because the home we're building won't be done until mid to late September, but we decided we'd make it work somehow -- I can take the kids up to visit my parents for a few weeks until school starts, then it should only be a few weeks until our house is done, and we think we can get a good deal on a hotel room.
We close in 30 days, and I suppose there's always a chance they won't come through, but I think they will.