How neat is this?

I wasn't looking forward to scrapbooking our vacation; so many photos, so much time, but I realized I needed to get those memories written down before I forgot them. But here's the best part -- all 8 pages here took me about an hour and a half, and most of that time was spent decided just which photos deserved to be in the scrapbook! My secret? http://www.1hourscrap.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_10&products_id=263 Mish Gasser's "Feel the Magic" album at www.1HourScrap.com -- She's so talented, and I love how my photos look in this album. I love that even as busy as I am, I can preserve our family's memories quick & fast. Of course I'm biased, but I'm so excited about all the QuickPages at 1HourScrap. And doesn't my family look happy, by the way?

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Christina! Thanks for your kind words. I'm so thrilled that the album worked for your photos!! I think it looks great and I like how you modified some of the pages to include more photos. Thanks for sharing this!
What a PENOMENAL job you have done with your DISNEYLAND photos Christina!!! I certainly need to look into some QP's for myself and stop being SO stubborn in wanting to do EVERYTHING myself!!! I surely would be getting A LOT more accomplished and would ACTUALLY have some ALBUMS completed!!!

Looks like y'all had a FABULOUS time on your WONDERFUL adventure to the MAGIC KINGDOM! I haven't been to Disneyland since '73 and none of my six kiddos have EVER been! Do you think that could be considered a BORDERLINE case of CHILD ABUSE??? ROTFLOL!!!

One of these days ...

Hugs,
Linda :)