New Designs

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted. Life's been busy. I start the day with a million things on my to-do list and I end it with a lot of those still on the list!

I haven't been doing as much designing, but I did finish up 3 kits in the past month, all really fun ones. I love working with such a variety of color palettes. The kits above are:

1. Star Toys (not currently available). I had so much fun making the space backgrounds and adding a few colors as accents. This one is in honor of my sons

2. Frontier Days. I made this kit to go with my family's pioneer day photos, and I think it's one of my favorite ones so far. Each paper is distressed and textured, and the sunflowers add such a fun touch to this western-themed kit. I've been so impressed with the layouts I've seen using it. 3. Berry Smoothie (not currently available)

Comments