10,000 Leagues

Did you know how you can tell your husband loves you? It's not diamonds or chocolates -- it's 1's & 0's. I'm writing this on my "new" computer! My old one died an untimely death a few weeks ago. DH spent hours (& hours & hours) retrieving my data, troubleshooting, and making sure we got everything off my old machine. He stayed up way past his bedtime. But the ultimate sacrifice? He gave me his machine to use in place of mine. Which means I have a computer at home and he doesn't. Did I mention his is a better machine than mine? And that I'm really, really grateful? My old machine is still under warranty, so we sent it off to the shop to be fixed, and DH will use it when it gets back.



I finished a new kit a few weeks ago. It's named "10,000 Leagues Over the Sea," and was a kit requested by my friend Ilona. She's Dutch and works for a sailmaker and wanted a kit that would work for that. I had a lot of fun with this one and it kept getting bigger and bigger.

My other new project is a kit I'm going to call "Star Toys," in honor of my boys fascination with a certain movie. =) I'm not quite done with the kit or this page, but I just had to play with it tonight. I think it's my new favorite.

Comments

Carol said…
What a sweetheart! I'm so glad you are back online!